About Me

My photo
On a journey to do more than survive but rather to enjoy living and to share ideas on how to make life fun.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Snacks

Christmas is that time of year when I literally push my scale to the side and just enjoy every meal and snack I can get my hands on! And honestly, snacks and finger foods are my choice, even when it's not the holidays. I have tried a few new snacks lately and of course some tried and trues but my favorite, so far, has been the making of something I've always called "Puppy Chow" made with Chex cereal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and powdered sugar. (honestly, how can you go wrong with that combo) :)
What is your favorite Christmas snack recipe?????

Please share!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I like butterfinger candy I make every year. It taste just like butterfinger. You put peanut butter between 2 cheez-itz and then dip then in chocolate. It even looks like butterfingers when u bite into it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the butterfinger candy. It was fabulous!!!! Thanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete