About Me

My photo
On a journey to do more than survive but rather to enjoy living and to share ideas on how to make life fun.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I Don't Even Like Hats

I am not a hat person; however, I wear many different hats throughout my day and I have several jobs that keep me pretty busy. One of my favorite employers is Uppercase Living. This company has gone through many changes lately and it just keeps getting better.

I said all of that to say this.....I am offering a Christmas special, a set of 4 ceramic coasters with a monogram or a personalized decal (fleur de lis, sunburst medalion, snowflake) all nicely giftwrapped for $15. These will be here the week before Christmas. They make GREAT gifts for teachers, co-workers, and also make great stocking stuffers.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll order you a set and have them wrapped and ready to go. :)http://www.uppercaseliving.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment